Cougal Park B&B is a short drive away from the World Heritage Listed, Border Ranges National Park there are many sights to see that can fill your days or take only a few hours.
Here’s just a sample of things to see and do during your stay with us…
- Enjoy a drive? There are many scenic drives in the area that will take you to places you could only dream about. We provide all the details in your room with maps and information available.
- Visit little country towns such as Kyogle, Rathdowney, Nimbin and experience the lifestyle.
- Take a walk along bush tracks through some of the most spectacular National Parks in the country.
- See Mount Warning, the remnants of a volcanic plug, from the rim of the volcano itself. There are some fantastic lookouts offering astounding views.
- Are you a birdwatcher? With over 157 species identified on Cougal Park there are enough to keep your eyes glued to the binoculars or camera for hours.
- Take a picnic lunch and walk our many tracks, or sit in the Gazebo on the mountain and enjoy the magnificent view.
- Book a tour of the property in the 8 wheeler and check out our Forest Regeneration work.
- All the above too stressful? do you want to simply veg out and sleep, you can do that too! Or, sit on the deck where the birds will come to you.